Pages

Monday 9 December 2019

DAY 4: POLITICS & ACTIVISM

Activity 1: Leading the Charge
For this activity I had to think if I was hired for principal of my school what changes will I do. Here is a list of some changes I would do.


  • I will make students put their rubbish back in their bags.
  • I would create a senior park for the seniors and a junior park for the juniors.
  • I would have a pool for each class to swim in for summer.
  • I would send students home if they have done something really bad.
  • The netball and basketball hoops and make a soccer turf.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gen!
    Its me Gladys a member from your class. I really loved the way you explained very well what you were gonna do if you were a princable. I enjoyed reading your 5 options. They actually gave me some polite idea's if i was a princable.

    They are very smart ideas and also very creative!
    I have learnt a lot. (Thanks to you and your blog!)
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.