Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

DAY 3: ENVIRONMENT & EXPLORATION

Activity 3: The Columbian Exchange
Today I will be telling you about a person that has made a positive impact to me and what they did that was positive.

The person that made a positive impact to me is Mr Vega. He is a teacher at Wesley Primary School in room 7. I chose Mr Vega as a person who made a positive impact on me because he has helped me a lot during my last year at Wesley Primary.

Also because he never gave up on us because some times were rough but he still stuck by our sides for the whole year. So I thank him so much. I also enjoy how he teaches us all the subjects because he would try to make learning more harder if we wanted it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.